These standard terms and conditions written on this web page will govern your use of our website, it will be accessible on the MSEGAT.com. These terms will be fully applied and affect your use of this site. By using this site, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written here. You must not use this site if you do not agree with any of these standard terms and conditions of the site.
- MSEGAT.COM, MSEGAT. All these terms are intended for the first party, as the legal entity or the site of MSEGAT, LLC , a company registered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Customer (Customers), Subscriber, Customer, You, He, all meant to be used for the second party intended to use the Website as a customer or visitor as an adult in full of their mental powers who register themselves on the MSEGAT Web Site and use the Software in accordance with these Terms for the purpose of using the Services.
- Content means any messages, comments, videos, audio, music, data, text, photographs, software, text, graphics, or other content created, provided or otherwise provided by customers and other users to MSEGAT in the context of the use of Website, software and services.
- Services means the text or voice message service or any service provided through this website.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) means the Service Level Agreement (SLA) that specifies the level of service, location, software and services that Msegat can generally provide to its customers.
- The program means the web-based interface, mobile application and other downloadable and merged software developed and maintained by Msegat for the purpose of providing the Services.
- The service provider and mobile network, means the local telecommunications company that provides the owner of the mobile number with the coverage of the network.
- Website means the website of the MSEGAT.COM
- Systems: Systems of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
DISCLAIMER / ACKNOWLEDGMENT
- Joining MSEGAT means that you agree to the terms of this document and that you agree to review it periodically and you are/ will be aware of all modifications and updates and that you have accepted all of its contents and are ready to assume all responsibilities. Your consent means the use of these services for legitimate purposes only, and you will refrain and assume responsibility for sending or broadcasting any material through the MSEGAT site that would infringe on the rights of others, limit, abuse or prevent the use of this site or involve an illegal or Threaten, defame, infringe on the privacy of others, infringe on others, abuse obscene language, insult Islam or sanctify or violate its sanctity, or violate other religions or for any other reasons not acceptable, or that would encourage the commission of a crime or involve an offense that entails legal liability or is in violation of any of the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- By accessing, viewing, signing in, creating an account, using the website, software, services, content or functionality, or by requesting and registering services, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these terms.
- You further acknowledge that under applicable law, some data may be processed without your consent and that MSEGAT reserves the right to conduct such treatment where appropriate.
- You confirm and warrant at all times during your use of the Website, Software and Services that you have all necessary approvals and permissions to process all data you provide to MSEGAT. You agree to immediately notify MSEGAT of withdrawing consent to process the data submitted to MSEGAT from the expiry of the legal grounds for processing, modification, inaccuracy or change in the submitted data.
- When using direct marketing services, you are responsible for complying with all legal requirements relating to direct marketing rights and data topic rights. MSEGAT only provides the messaging platform, but you are solely responsible for the content of your messages sent using the Services. You realize that there are different legal rules for direct marketing in different countries. When using direct marketing services, you must comply with all of the country's direct marketing requirements.
- If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the website, software or services and should stop using them immediately.
- Your continued access to the Website and / or the Software and / or the use of the Services, as described above, indicates your acceptance of the Terms.
- You must be 18 years of age or older or have reached the age of majority according to the laws under which you are the country from which you use the service.
- You must register in MSEGAT to use the service and benefit from it by typing the name fully as shown in the official documents, the current address, mobile number, valid email and any required information as described. The registrants are also entitled to reject the application to create the account or cancel an account for any reason.
- Registrants are entitled to use the email address as the primary means of communication.
- The user is responsible for keeping his or her password secure. MSEGAT is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by forgetfulness and failure to maintain account security and password.
- If you are subscribed to the Service on behalf of the Employer, the Employer is the Account Holder and you must acknowledge and warrant that you have the authorized to bind the Employer to the “Terms of Service”
- MSEGAT may at its sole discretion close the Client's account if the Services are not used by the Customer for 12 consecutive months. No warranties will be made under any obligation to restore access to or use of the data contained in the account nor are they subject to any other obligation, including providing a copy of any data in the account.
- MSEGAT offers you the following services: Send and receive SMS, including alerts, reminders, confirmations, SMS marketing campaigns and email use in SMS. Services are provided via web interface, mobile text messaging applications or SMS portal access that can be integrated into your website. In addition, MSEGAT provides software maintenance, upgrades and customer support that enables you to send SMS messages to recipients assigned by you.
- MSEGAT may update your website, software, and services from time to time and may change content at any time. Please note that although MSEGAT makes reasonable efforts to update information on the Website, any content on the Site may be out of date at any time, and MSEGAT is not obligated to update it. MSEGAT makes no representations, warranties or warranties, either express or implied that the content of the Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- MSEGAT doesn't not offer advertising services and its role is limited to providing a platform for sending messages , and the client can communicate with his customers and send advertisements or alerts
- Users of MSEGAT site and the services available therein shall be subject to the terms and conditions of application in addition to the applicable regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The site targets those above the legal age and disclaims responsibility for those who do not.
- While MSEGAT is keen to protect the information of its users, it is not entirely guaranteed to send data over the Internet. Accordingly, any data entered or otherwise is the responsibility of the user itself.
- MSEGAT does not provide any kind of undertaking or guarantee of the materials and information contained in the site and the user's use of the site is at his own risk.
- MSEGAT site may update the Website, Software and Services from time to time, and may change the Content at any time.
- MSEGAT makes reasonable efforts to update the information on the website, but any content on the site may be out of date at any time, and MSEGAT does not commit to updating it.
- MSEGAT makes no representations, warranties, either express or implied that the content of the site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- MSEGAT site provides the platform for sending messages, but the user or client alone is responsible for the content of messages sent.
Prohibitions / Contraventions
- You must accept the Terms and expressly agree that you will not use the Site, the Software or the Services for free by any of the following:
- Do not misuse MSEGAT in any way
- The application shall not be used for criminal or civil liability under the laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Not to send, post or transmit any unlawful content, including content that includes racial discrimination, defamatory, harassing, insulting, obscene, immoral or any other content that affects religion, Islamic law, regulations, or public policy in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Do not use the MSEGAT site to upload any content that contains viruses, files, programs or tools that cause harm or hinder the work of the site
- Engage in inappropriate behavior, including:
- Use the Website, the Software or the Services in any manner that violates any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations;
- Harassment, abuse, stalking, threatening, defamatory, or violating the rights of others (including the standard and proprietary publicity).
- Misrepresentation or impersonation of any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any MSEGAT personnel
- Participate in illegal, fraudulent, or deceptive business practices
- Sending harmful content, including to minors, in any way
- Send content that may be considered as spam, unauthorized, promoted, junk mail, pyramid schemes, serial messages or any other form of solicitation or non-compliance with applicable privacy and communication laws.
- Send content as a commercial message without pre-selling
- Sending advertising messages, without being requested by the recipient and / or not complying with the laws applicable in the field of direct marketing and mobile.
- Cause damage or disturbance, including:
- Submission or attempt to provide viruses or other code, files or other harmful computer software that interrupts, destroys or limits the functionality of the site, software or services
- Attempt to penetrate, destroy, disable, disable or disable servers or networks, disable, disable or disable the proper operation of the Site, the Software or the Services, including but not limited to any reprogramming, decoding and tampering
- Participate in any activity by knowing or encouraging harm or damage of any kind against MSEGAT, or any group or individual
- Alter, modify, translate, adapt, disassemble, de-compile or reverse engineer any software or scripts used by MSEGAT in connection with the Site, Software or Services
- Reduces in any way the quality of the performance of the website or services or conflicts with its functionality
- Failure to comply or not comply with any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the Site, Software or Services
- Unauthorized access, including:
- Attempting unauthorized access to MSEGAT computer network or to any user's accounts
- Use of technology or other means to access unauthorized content or non-public places
- Conduct unlawful and criminal conduct, including:
- Participation in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or encourage others to engage in such conduct or would violate applicable laws and regulations
- Use the Website, the Software or the Services in any way that constitutes or violates any law or regulation, and specifically agrees to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transfer of data from the jurisdiction governing your activities
- Misuse of the Website, Software or Service for Illegal or Unauthorized Use.
- It is prohibited to send any message to random or sequential numbers or without the consent of their owners to receive the message or you will be subject to CITC regulations and your account will be immediately suspended without any notice or compensation.
- If a message is sent and stopped by the main service provider because it contains obscene words, ad wording, an invitation to call suspicious numbers, a recommendation or any text that is contrary to the laws of the Communications Authority, the message will be suspended and the owner will not be compensated. Messages of your service provider.
- The subscriber should not send abusive messages, such as those containing obscene words, threatening or attacking people or entities, or containing 700 service numbers, short codes or SPAM messages without the owner's knowledge or sending fake messages such as investment or trading messages or sending any other messages In violation of the requirements of the Communications and Information Technology Commission in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, noting that all entry data are registered and will be provided to the competent authorities in case of request.
- MSEGAT on behalf of the user may provide the payment, visa or MasterCard with their information at the request of the account holder after completion of registration.
- The User acknowledges that the activation of the Credit Card and / or Visa / MasterCard Payment Services account will be the sole responsibility of the account owner. If he does not wish to remain active, the responsibility for cancellation also falls upon him. To refute doubts, SADAD and / or Visa / MasterCard credit cards are third party services.
- If the user refuses to make any changes to the SADAD account and / or the terms of payment with the Visa / MasterCard credit card, he / she must cancel the activation of the SADAD account and / or the MasterCard / Visa credit card payment service and do not continue to use the SADAD / / VISA / MasterCard account Credit card payment services in its own store
- MSEGAT are entitled to activate the bank transfer service once they have subscribed to the service and at the request of the account holder, using their information.
- The user has full responsibility in managing the bank transfer services as account owner and activating and maintaining the correct bank account information for his / her account. The account holder is responsible for activating or canceling the account. Payments by bank transfer are the sole responsibility of the account holder. MSEGAT is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from the failure of the account holder to maintain and manage the bank transfer payments.
- MSEGAT.COM has the right to terminate the account of any user who fails or fails to pay the required dues and is registered with the register of the shipping orders, contracts or technical support tickets or through the recorded calls with the accountants until the payment is made. The Corporation has the right to refer to the concerned parties to claim their rights So
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
- The credit is valid for only one year from the date of recharging the account. The balance of the balance may be withdrawn at any time after its expiry without reference to the customer or his notice.
- Upon request sent to support@MSEGAT.com, MSEGAT refunds the balance of the unused customer you have paid. These requests should include your name, client name, e-mail address, and the reason for the refund. The application must be submitted within 7 days after the purchase of the service, and the applications will not be accepted after more than 7 working days.MSEGAT must process refund requests within 30 business days.
- We will deduct 10% of return amount as processing fee.
- The amount will be refunded using the payment method you used to purchase the balance, unless MSEGAT and the customer agree otherwise. For example, if credit card payments are made, MSEGAT must return the amount of your unused balance to the credit card used to purchase the credit. No refund may be made to third parties.
- If Customer's account terminates due to non-use of the Services, MSEGAT will not refund any unused balance on that Customer's account.
- The user can cancel his account at any time by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and then follow the specific instructions indicated in the mail message from MSEGAT.
- When either party cancels services for any reason:
- MSEGAT will stop providing the service to the user and will no longer be able to access his account.
- Any outstanding balance due to your use of the Services by the date of such termination will immediately become payable and the User's Website Services will be immediately suspended.
- If the expiry date is due and there is a fee not paid by the user, one final invoice will be sent via e-mail. Once the bill is paid in full, the user will not be charged again.
- The validity of the messages archiving is 30 days, We will keep a copy in case of request from customer or goverment auhtorites
- MSEGAT reserves the right to modify or terminate the Services to the User or his account for any reason at any time without notice.
- Fraud: MSEGAT are entitled to suspend or terminate your account if they suspect you are involved in an embezzlement activity in connection with the Service and take any other action if necessary
All contents of this site, including trademarks, intellectual property rights, text, graphic designs, logos and other content, are owned by MSEGAT.COM and are protected under copyright laws in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
CUSTOMER / USER OBLIGATIONS / YOU
- The Customer shall treat (User ID, password and any other security information) confidential and shall not disclose it to any third party.
- The customer must inform MSEGAT via this e-mail support@MSEGAT.com if they suspect or suspect that someone else knows their user ID or password.
- In the event of a disagreement about the service, the customer is not entitled to defame or harm the MSEGAT.COM or any of its employees in any way and is entitled to arbitration in this case. If the solution is not satisfactory to the parties, it is entitled to resort to the competent official bodies only.
- Customer or user alone is responsible for ensuring that its use of the Website, Software and Services complies with all applicable laws. MSEGAT will not be responsible for its non-compliance.
- Customer's responsibility to ensure that all persons accessing the Website, Software and Services through its Internet connection are aware of and abide by these Terms.
- You are responsible for your computer, software, and platform for accessing your website, programs, and services. You must use antivirus software.
- You should not misuse the Website, Programs and Services by intentionally entering viruses, Trojans, or other materials You should not attempt unauthorized access to the Website, the Software or Services, or the server on which the Website or Software is stored or any server, computer or database linked to the Website and the Software. You should not attack the Web site and software by denial of service attack or denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, a criminal offense will be committed. MSEGAT will immediately report such disclosures to the parties and disclose their identity to them, and your right to use the Website, the Software or the Services will be terminated immediately.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY
- The User agrees and understands that MSEGAT shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, reputation, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of Service or inability to use.
- The account holder bears full responsibility for the use. "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY, CONDITION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
- MSEGAT does not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- MSEGAT does not warrant that the results of using the service will be accurate or static.
- MSEGAT is not responsible for the content of the messages sent and the subscriber is solely responsible for the content of the messages.
- The site is not responsible for the delay or loss of messages due to the misuse of the service by the subscriber or because of the prohibition by the sending centers, wrong numbers, lack of coverage of the future mobile network of the message, defect in the system of the future service provider, does not have sufficient memory to receive messages, or the sender's name is prohibited or any reason beyond the validity of the MSEGAT site.
DISCLAIMER OF MSEGAT WEBSITE AND THE COMPANY
- “MSEGAT” trademark or any of our employees shall not be liable for any legal, punitive, or moral liability or to provide any other damages to users who misuse our services. Physical or moral damage that may be reflected on the site. MSEGAT.COM is entitled to indemnify users for appropriate compensation for physical or moral damage that may be reflected on the Site.
- “MSEGAT” trademark shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages caused to any users in connection with its participation in the Site either for not reading this Agreement, for misunderstanding or for not being familiar with the manner of use.
- “MSEGAT” trademark shall not be responsible for any errors in the transmission of messages, whether due to errors in the registration of data by the subscriber or by the contracted parties, to send messages for any technical or technical faults outside the responsibility of the site.
- MSEGAT shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damages, liabilities or losses.
- “MSEGAT” trademark is not responsible for indemnifying any customer, user or others in any way.
- “MSEGAT” trademark does not have any guarantees regarding the services provided
- The dispute jurisdiction authority is the courts and tribunals of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. li>
Must comply with the requirements of CITC Regulations as per the annex - Click here